Visit and floral workshops for schools
As a school of floral art we need to make our world known to the new generations so that they become aware of the importance and care of the environment and an introduction to the world of plants and flowers, to all boys and girls. We believe that one way to do this is by seeing live and being able to touch and manipulate the flowers. For this reason we propose a visit to the NEW Market with activities indicated for each age.
Arrival at the Market at 9:30 a.m.
9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Visit
- Visit to the market - cut flower sector, we will enter the cold rooms with the corresponding explanation about the operation and needs of the flowers. We will learn the names of the most common flowers and we will observe the variety of colors of each species.
- Visit to the accessories sector.
- Visit to the plant sector where we will explain the needs of some plants and we will also learn some names.
10:30 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. break and/or breakfast
10:45 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. Floral Workshop
The students will go up to the multipurpose room of the Market where they will distribute some flowers and following the instructions of the monitor, how to cut, clean and preserve, they will make a small bouquet of flowers that they can take home.
- The schedules are indicative, they can always be modified to adapt to the needs of each school.
- The activity is designed to be carried out by between 20 and 25 students.
- For your comfort and to amortize the bus, there is also the possibility of two groups coming on the same day.
- During the activities the teachers have to accompany the students.
We wait for you!!!